Boogie City Music: WE CAN ALL SING TOGETHER,BUT WE CAN'T TALK TOGETHER!!

Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

WE CAN ALL SING TOGETHER,BUT WE CAN'T TALK TOGETHER!!

by Dwight L. Quinn

An ole saying that my father use to use on me, when he was chewing me out about something that I done that was wrong, and I would be trying to get my point across that usually winds up with his position well taken, because the point that he used that always got across to me, was his famous mine-regulator a.k.a. "the attitude-adjuster", I knew it as,"right-cross". No I did not say,Rugged-Cross,Raymond-Cross,Roy-Cross or Rubber-Cross, Read-me, I said "Right-Cross( p.s), With A Hand Attached To It. So,I ended up, in agreement with my dear father,who stressed to me that"People regardless as to who they are,can all "Sing Together",and sound pretty good I suppose but "They Can't Talk Together". To get anything accomplished someone has to Talk,while the other one Listens,now when that situation is on "Q" and the harmony is tight than they too will "sound pretty good". And as for my Father may he Rest-In-Peace,I want to say that I love him and miss him dearly,he's my idol and I haven't forgot not one thing that he had taught me while he was alive. And yes,I turned out pretty good, I sought Wisdom, with the RIGHT CROSS and now today, I listens while another talks and thus I gets Wiser.-GO SLOW-Blues Crossing!

"Look! Here's Some Guys That SINGS Together..

This Is Exactly What My Father Was Talking About"..

Rev. Roy Page & The Spiritual Aires,"One Day"(QR081208-1)

Code: 612130812080

Price: $ 8.98

Shipping Weight: 0.03 Ounces

In Stock Now

Available on:Compact Disc, Cassette Tape, Digital and Vinyl

Buy It Here: Quinnrecords.net

No comments: