Boogie City Music: AFTER TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHTY (2080) MONDAYS.

Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

AFTER TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHTY (2080) MONDAYS.

by Dwight L.Quinn


QUINN RECORDS TM TOP TEN (10) SONG CHARTS FOR MONDAY 10/08/2012 IS POSTED!

"It's MONDAY AND After 2080 Monday's I'm Still Asking The Same Old Question, That I Asked The Day I First Started Work In The Blues Music Business, 2080 Monday's Ago."What Makes A Good Song?" And the answer boils down to who you are talking too, if the expect is a musician, than it's the Melody and I agree in part,if the expect is the song writer than it's the Lyrics and I agree in part, and if the expect is a Producer than it's in the Performing Artist and here again I agree in part on that answer,too. But personally I think that they are all right in one sense of the matter ,but as a whole there is no one right answer .See I never thought of myself as being no expect in this business from the start, I most always relied on Public Opinion,for my answers because music affects people in differents ways and the way people use music is different,also. People that I talk to about the song that they likes generally display one common denominator that lead me to believe that the key ingredient in What Makes A Good Song is,"Attitude" this is from observation and my personal observation,only I haven't seen any studies nor articles dealing with this observation of Attitude. But I've noticed that people who likes,let say a song such as,Keep On Keeping On generally display a simuliar attitude about the same song or same song type.Is it the song that's shape the attitude or is it the Attitude that shapes the song? I could not tell you, for that is not my area of expertise,but I do know that a group that like let say the Beatles all have generally, again simuliar Attitudes and the beats goes on So, today when me and my songwriting team get together to write a song for a project we first target a certain Attitude that we want to attract, than we write the song around that attitude. I'm asking ten (10) people to Comment and tell me," Why They Like A Song?", and when I get their answers, than I can tell you weather or not my observation is on target or not and maybe I'll be able to tell you, with some certainty "What Makes A Good Song"? So,Keep Your Ears UP, Eyes Open for................M O R E, BLUES,GOSPEL,JAZZ AND SOUL MUSIC,COMING SOON! GO-SLOW-Blues Crossing!


Here's Where You Can Buy Quinn Records TM Music.

AVAILABLE AT:Quinnrecords.net,CDBaby.com,Amazon.com,Itunes.com,Soundcloud.com,

AND MOST: Fine Music Stores...

FORMATS:Compact Disc,Cassette Tapes,Digital MP3's,Vinyl & DVD.

DISTRIBUTED BY:Boogie City Music-St.Louis

No comments: