Boogie City Music: James Gilbert a.k.a. The KC Rocker, Blues This Morning

Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

James Gilbert a.k.a. The KC Rocker, Blues This Morning

by Dwight L. Quinn 12/28/2022
James Gilbert - "Blues This Morning" Genre: Blues MP3 (05:50) [13.34 MB] Info Contact Information: Quinn Records TM PO.Box 771693 St. Louis, MO.63177-1693 Email: customerservice@quinnrecords.net www.quinnrecords.net Artist: James Gilbert Composer/Writer: Eugene Smiley Sr. Publisher: Smiley Bownan Publishing, D.L.Quinn Music Publishing Company Blues In The Morning a title from James Gilbert's debut Album,Keep On Keeping On on the Quinn Records TM's label is a fine piece of Blues work by Kansas City Missouri's own James Gilbert. Coming from a very strong and positive Church family background James got plenty of music lessons from both parents his Mother and his Father,who are both musicians.James have played in his father's Band every since he was a child growing up in KC.A well rounded Musician,James plays practically all of the instruments used in Bands. And his entertaining talents have landed him on stages with some of the biggest names in the Blues,Soul and Gospel Music business,such as,John Lee Hooker,Little Milton Campbell,Johnny Taylor,Ike Turner and Albert King. Along the way James have picked up quite a bit of the flavor in the business. James plans to do few more projects for the Quinn Records TM's label in the future and I hope that you will enjoy this new Blues musical talent as much as we do.Enjoy! CLICK TO LISTEN Lyrics BLUES THIS MORNING By Eugene Smiley July 6, 2012 VERSE My baby left me this morning And I just couldn’t understand Ask her why she’s leaving She said she’s found another man CHORUS Thanks why I got the blues this morning, people I got the blues and it’s worrying me, yes it is y’all Lord I got the blues so bad And now my heart, my hearts in misery-it’s in misery VERSE Now I’m alone and I’m broken hearted And I just can’t to find my way Now my whole world has ended It must be the price I have to pay CHORUS That’s why I got the blues this morning, people Lord these blues are worrying me, it’s worrying Lord I got the blues so bad And now my heart, my hearts in misery- it’s in misery VERSE I’ve been thinking about it people Being here all by myself My mind tells me one thing people But my heart tells me something else CHORUS It says I got the blues this morning, people I got the blues and it’s worrying me, it’s worrying Lord I got the blues so bad And now my heart, my hearts in misery- it’s in misery

No comments: