Boogie City Music: It's Hot Outside but We're Busy Inside..

Translate

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Hot Outside but We're Busy Inside..


It's hot & balmy but we're busy friends,Cat Daddy and T.E.L.O. appeared at the Highland Festival this weekend in Gastonia,it was a success the people love em,the whole crowd was doing the Chicken Neck, the new Club dance by the Cat, it will be out on DVD this Fall.Prince Ronnie Love is getting his new songs together for his debut Album due out this October on the Quinn Records TM label,Ronnie is excited about this project, it will be featuring his hit single,Will You Marry Me". Ronnie will make a fine addition to the Quinn Family of Recording Artists,Welcome aboard Ronnie. MC Larry Moody a.k.a. The True MC,has just finished a funky Club song call,Money Talks"(I wonder what walks?)but anyway "Money Talks," saids it all and it is definately going to get the Club girls attention. And KL is also putting the final touchs on his Album,I Got My Swag On,the Album is full of some Sweet Soul cuts all original and written especially for the Album. Like I mentioned upfront,it'hot outside but it's busy around this place and as for me I'm getting well from a broken ankle,no I didn't break it off in nobody's,but it's healing now it's on Yall!See ya, in the Stores and Shows, Later!

1 comment:

Music Blog and Hot News said...

Happy to read the news. I need more information and detail about Highland Festival in Gastonia. Just send me PM if you have any.