Boogie City Music: Nikki Cunningham Child'z Play (QRS81210-6)

Translate

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nikki Cunningham Child'z Play (QRS81210-6)

Nikki Cunningham Child'z Play (QRS81210-6) Now Available On QRTM's SP(Short-Play) CD.. I love having Nikki on the label and I've come to appreciate and respect this very aspiring R&B Artist. This all came about,when I over-heard Nikki putting this dude in-chek, see I also heard the same kind of," I Don't Play That??) in her song Child'z Play. Further into her Rheeming-out,of this dude,I soon learned his name, it was,"Silly Rabbit,"! Man as I listend a lil more closer, I was amazed of what I myself learned, see I too, thought, "TRICKS" was just for,You-Know-Who! I didn't know that! So for now, I'm just going to leave well enough alone, and hippity-hop on out of here and let you listen to Nikki Cunningham Child'z Play.

No comments: